The speaker was Richard Platkin, ABD Sociology, who worked for the City of Los Angeles for 25 years as a senior urban planner. His topic was “The U.S. Infrastructure Crisis: Its Causes, Consequences and Possible Solutions.” He focused on both the Los Angeles region and on infrastructure on the national level.
Join our Democratic club!
Join our mailing list (free)Click to add your nameFor Email Marketing you can trust.
- Prop 1 is Already on the 2020 Ballot
- State of California Midterm Election Results
- Los Angeles County 2018 Midterm Election Results
- Constitutional Hardball
- Notice of October General Meeting
- November 2018 General Election Ballot: CaDem, LACDP, and CCDC Endorsements
- ADEM election coming January 2019. Info on being elected as a Delegate.
- Meeting: Election update Propositions on the ballot