The speaker was Richard Platkin, ABD Sociology, who worked for the City of Los Angeles for 25 years as a senior urban planner. His topic was “The U.S. Infrastructure Crisis: Its Causes, Consequences and Possible Solutions.” He focused on both the Los Angeles region and on infrastructure on the national level.
Join our Democratic club!
Join our mailing list (free)Click to add your nameFor Email Marketing you can trust.
- August general meeting 8-20-17
- Channel Islands Sanctuary Comment Period open through August 14 – ACT NOW
- Action Team: Sunday Aug 6th. “An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power”
- Action Team Update: Adopt a Red District (Flip the 6th – GA)
- Action Team Bulletin #7–Climate Town Hall Saturday, June 10th
- Action Team Bulletin #6 – Save the San Gabriels
- Memorial Day Parade May 29th
- Action Team Bullitan #5 – Save Rivers