January Club Meeting
Sunday, January 26, 2014
3:00 to 5:00 PM
Home of Ellen and Anthony Portantino
La Cañada Flintridge 91011
* Click here to read Peter Dreir’s “25 Best Progressive Victories of 2013”
American urban policy analyst Peter Dreier is Dir., Urban and Environmental Policy department and Dr. E.P. Clapp Distinguished Professor of Politics, Occidental College.
He graduated from Syracuse University with a B.A. in 1970, and from the University of Chicago with a Ph.D. in 1977. He was the Director of Housing at the Boston Redevelopment Authority and senior policy advisor to the Boston Mayor Ray Flynn for 9 years. Author of:
- The 100 Greatest Americans of the 20th Century: A Social Justice Hall of Fame (2012)
- Up Against the Sprawl: Public Policy and the Making of Southern California(co-author 2004)
Club members requested to address the membership will speak before Mr. Dreier:
- Patrick Gomez entering the race for LA County Sheriff
- Ellen Portantino agrees to share her award for increasing PTA membership
Thank you for renewing your Membership for 2014!
By mail: to download a membership form click here and then select your download or “open with” file option.
– or –
To join online with credit card: