Sunday, September 18, 2016
3:00 to 5:00 PM
4420 Encinas Dr., LCF 91011
The historic Lanterman House in La Cañada Flintridge, CA
- An endorsement vote will be held for the top two primary winners in the race for Assembly District 43, Laura Friedman (D) and Ardy Kassakhian (D). Both candidates appeared at our public Forum in January. Each campaign will be presented, with plenty of time for questions from the members.
- A motion will be made for a donation to the campaign to elect Darrell Park, Fifth District Board of Supervisors.
- A motion will be made for a donation to Arizona Senatorial candidate Ann Kirkpatrick (D) and Nevada Senatorial candidate Catherine Cortez Masto (D).
- A discussion of the ballot propositions, led by the members of our Elections Committee.
- President’s report on 2017 Officers Nominating Committee.
- Planning for the upcoming LACDP Democrat of the Year event, in which Jerry Reynolds will be recognized for his outstanding participation in the Democratic Party.